We want to hit these goals as soon as possible but for sure by 2025. With today’s interconnected world, where nobody’s can get millions of followers within a few years and some individuals can become billionaires in just a few short years our goals are not at all far-fetched. Especially when you realize that that small $25 loan you made is paid back and you can lend it out again!
If you look at Kiva’s latest annual report, it seems like the average Kiva lender has loaned out around $246. The average loan is paid back within six months so you can lend that money out again.
So… some quick math:
- If we had 50,000 team members
- Each lending at least $250 & NEVER ADDING ANY MORE CASH
- So, January 2020: 50,000 x 250 = $12,500,000
- Assuming the loans are all repaid by end of June we can lend out another $12,500,000 through end of December 2020. That’s a total of $25,000,000 in 2020.
- Then, four more years…. 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 for a total of $100,000,000!
It could actually be faster to get there as each month loan repayments are made and that money could be loaned out again.
It’s a VERY do-able scenario if we play the game well.
So, come on… join us and LET’S DO THIS!
Fastest growing Kiva team of all time
Biggest Female Focused Kiva team
Most organized Kiva team on the planet
Lance Langenhoven, team founder
Don’t sit on the sidelines. Get in the game! Join our team TODAY and start making a difference in the world. Be the change you want to see. Okay… that’s maybe one too many clichés!!! But, you get the message. It’s just $25 to make your first loan and it gets paid back! So, where’s the risk?!